Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tickets To Mauritius How Can I Get Tickets To Zombieland?

How can I get tickets to zombieland? - tickets to mauritius

A few friends and I are planning to go see on Friday, but we have to buy an adult ticket with us. We all have the consent of their parents and all, but we are always a trip with my friend John for the safety. The only problem is that we are 16 years or less. Nobody's parents can buy cards, because the parents can not work, let weeks 5 clock and movie starts at 3:30. I've always felt weird about buying tickets online. Someone knows how can I get tickets?

1 comment:

  1. You can buy tickets online at movietickets.com you need is a credit card. But if you collect the cards go in willcall theyll just ask for your credit card number used to ask for identification. Ive tried this before and is a very good reputation. need not be identified. even if I buy tickets to my credit card.

    If you do not get, and only go online. Believe me, nobody will leave if you ask someone to buy a ticket, because you are not old enough. I did before. I know first hand, because that is what has happened to me. more if the movie rated R movie people selling the tickets can purchase tickets for those who currently sell in the queue. So, if you ask someone to older and commit ourselves to buy it for you while you buy another movie ticket for them. People used to sell. Arent they so stupid as you think. I've tried when I was with my Boyfreind who was 19 years old at the time, and I was 16 and still wouldnt sell him two tickets for a movie rated R.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete