Friday, January 29, 2010

Thats What Bang Bus Is All About Rapidshare Loud Orientals On The Bus...?

Loud Orientals on the bus...? - thats what bang bus is all about rapidshare

I have almost three hours journey by bus and subway to reach every single day and three on the way home school. I consider myself most of my time either on my phone or reading. The only problem I have is that it (the bus trip from just) about an hour is always full of talk about high volumes in East Asia, according to their cell phones. Recently there was an oriental girl, about 20, the cries of "Ping Wing Cho Tong hoooow taaa owwn" (so, how it sounded to me) on your phone for the entire trip. I think I was crying because he had a receiver on one ear, explosions iPod Britney Spears or whatever those damn Eastern heard today.

What can I do? I tried to tell them to shut up, but pretend not to understand English.

I go to school and try to create a productive member of society. It appears that these back stronger) Orientals other day of shopping at Hollister are (assessed by their purchases of Bangs organized crime with the money from Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment